Diamond Head Soprano Ukulele with Mahogany Body and Neck.
Ukuleles are popular for a reason-they are just plain fun to play. The Diamond Head DU-200 Soprano Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahogany and combined with a bridge and fingerboard made of rosewood for a soulful sound and excellent playability. Tuning is easy with reliable, guitar-style tuning machines that are perfect for the beginner or the advanced player. Topped off with perfectly dressed frets, quality strings and a pro set-up, these Diamond Head Ukes are a great deal.
Includes gig bag.
· Mahogany body and neck
· Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with M.O.P. plastic dots
· Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, gold-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
· White plastic nut and saddle
· Natural mahogany, polyurethane finish
· Scale length: Soprano (346mm)
· Black gig bag included